Sunday, May 31, 2009

Some Advice

First I will say that I am leaving on Thursday. I am going to make it, but I'll be in desparate shape.

Here is my advice: Once you have made a firm decision - DO IT - immediately.

My mistake was to not return right away. This last 6 weeks have been too horrible to describe. I had bought my ticket, made my arrangements and thought that I would put off returning as that was the thing to do (?). MISTAKE. Now I am simply a wreck, and so is everyone else around me.

1 comment:

Taf said...

Marian, this is very good advice. I have been delaying getting all the details ready for my course this summer too (it makes it too real, which tends to make me panic). But this week I will make a master list, and this weekend, begin to cross stuff off.

Godspeed in Dominica. I most sincerely hope that you find what you are seeking while you are there. I look forward to your blogs!